Specific project objectives
- Characterize the within-field variability of vineyards through vigor maps and subsequent agronomic and soil assessment;
- Use remote sensing data for the definition of prescription maps aimed at uniforming the plot towards optimal balance levels compared to traditional sowing and/or fertilization protocols;
- Reduce the use of copper through the use of variable rate sprayers able to adapt the spraying volume to the canopy development conditions detected in real time:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the distribution and verify the frequency and severity of fungal infections compared to the farm protocol;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of selective harvesting with respect to a traditional mechanical harvest also through the chemical and sensory characterization of the wines and the identification of the "economic sustainability" of the different harvest scenarios.
Item available in